Every year around the holidays, we participate in something we like to call |giv|. We spend time talking about what God did in |giv|ing us Jesus, and then spend time |giv|ing in return. Through the years, we’ve looked for needs in our city and our world, and then partnered together to help meet those needs. Through the years, we’ve done things like…
- |giv|ing shoes to people without them
- |giv|ing money to plant churches in India
- |giv|ing hoodies to people in the cold in Columbia
- |giv|ing Christmas presents to kids in the Yucatan peninsula
- |giv|ing safe houses to children rescued out of sex slavery
- |giv|ing to plant a church in inner-city Columbia.
Because He gave, we |giv|. It’s that simple.
(Part of the Luke series)