In this week's sermon, we discussed how serving is a means by which we enjoy and abide in Jesus. Below are some questions to help discuss and apply the sermon with your LifeGroup:
- Are there ways that we wrongly make serving only about ourselves?
- What are the wrong motivations you struggle with when serving others?
- How can serving others remind you of your status with Jesus?
- Read John 13:1-17. What are practical ways you can serve in your every day life? What are ways we as a LifeGroup can serve?
- Spend some time praying as a group. Possibly allow space to journal, pray in pairs, just have a few minutes to meditate silently on what has been discussed.